INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
we wish to inform you that in compliance with the obligations deriving from the national  and community legislation (GDPR ) and subsequent amendments, this site  respects and protects the privacy of users / visitors, implementing the appropriate security measures and proportionate so as not to harm the rights of users.
This Statement applies exclusively to the online activities of this site and is valid for its users / visitors. The treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of retention, integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
The objective of the “privacy” disclosure is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used. Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code 196/2003 and ss. mm. and ii. and of the articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation, therefore, we provide you with the following information regarding the treatment that this institution will carry out with your personal data:
- Contact details of the Data Controller of personal data :
Legal representative / Individual: FG Interior Design S.n.c.
Address / Registered office: Via Firenze, 38 – 21100, Varese (VA)
VAT No. / C.F .: 03108550124
Telephone: +39 335 6318798
- Type of data collected and purpose of processing:
The Data Controller shall take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data processed. In particular, these measures are aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means with the logic of organization and processing of personal data, including the log originating from access and use of services made available via the web, products and services used related to the purposes pursued from the Owner and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Information is collected automatically during user visits.
The Data Controller may process some personal data of users who interact with the web services of the site, in particular:
- Navigation data: personal data can be acquired automatically by computer systems during the use of the site, such as IP address, addresses in URI notation , the type of browser and the parameters of the device used to connect to the site, the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the web site of origin of the visitor  and exit, as well as details regarding the date and time of visit, the requests sent to the site server and making it possible browsing. The navigation data can also be used to compile anonymous statistics that allow to understand the use of the site and to improve the structure of the same. The navigation data may eventually be used for the detection of illegal activities, such as in cases of computer crimes, to the detriment of the site.
- “Particular categories” of personal data: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, membership of parties, trade unions, religious or philosophical associations or organizations, political or trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person. For this category of personal data it is necessary that the interested party give written consent.
The data you provide or disclosed by third parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration to the website, services and / or apps developed or made available by the Owner, use of the related information services, management of contact requests or information, to make purchases of products and services offered through the website of the Owner;
- management of requests from the consultant / user, completion of purchase orders for products and services offered, including all aspects concerning the payment method, management of shipments, possible exercise of the right of reconsideration envisaged for distance purchases, the update on the availability of products and services that are temporarily unavailable;
- fulfillment of obligations provided for by EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the ascertainment and repression of crimes;
- direct marketing, namely sending of advertising material, direct sales, carrying out market research or commercial communication of products and / or services offered by the company; this activity may also include products and services of group companies and be carried out by sending advertising / informative / promotional material and / or invitations to participate in initiatives, events and offers aimed at rewarding users / customers, carried out using “Traditional” , or through “automated” contact systems  pursuant to art. 130 c.1 and 2 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 and s.m.i .;
- verification of the correct operation of the site and for reasons of security, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or anyway harmful activities or constituting a crime.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Controller from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the laws.
It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
- Legal basis for processing personal data:
The provision of personal data relating to the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c), connected to a pre-contractual and / or contractual or functional phase to a request by the interested party or required by specific regulations, is mandatory. In case of failure by the interested party to provide some personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes, it may prevent the Owner from providing its services.
With regard to point d) of this Information, personal data are entered voluntarily by the interested party. The consent must be free, optional and always revocable without consequences on the usability of the products and services, except for the impossibility for the Owner to provide some services. In some cases the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
The site may use some types of cookies. In particular, the site uses session cookies, whose function is limited to the transmission of session identification data necessary to ensure efficient navigation. Other types of cookies, or similar technologies, may be used from time to time to allow the use of the site or specific features.
Some persistent cookies may be used in order to trace the language used by the user’s computer system, which can in any case be deactivated at any time. Cookies are not used for the acquisition and transmission of personal identification data of users or tracking cookies. For session data and data strictly necessary for the operation of the site, the conferment is necessary and does not require user consent. Failure to provide these data may result in the inability to browse the site. For more information on the deactivation and setting of cookies, users can consult the appropriate section of the site and follow the procedures specifically provided by the latter.
|Cookie||Domain||Third Part Cookie||Persistent Cookie||Session Cookie|
|_gads||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|DSID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|IDE||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|test_cookie||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|APISID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|CONSENT||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|GPS||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|HSID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|LOGIN_INFO||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|PREF||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|SAPISID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|SID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|SSID||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
|YSC||policies.google.com/privacy?hl=IT||Third Part Cookie|
Last update 07/18/2019
- Recipients of personal data:
The data will be stored at the writer and could be communicated to:
- assigned to organize the site ;
- external subjects ;
- subjects such as the right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the authorities;
- Third countries or international organizations. The site could share some data with services located outside the European Union area . The transfer is authorized on the basis of European Union legislation and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016  for which there is no further consent.
- Place of processing:
The data collected by the site are managed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the Web Hosting data center. Web Hosting (Serverplan srl), as Data Processor, processes personal data on behalf of the Owner in accordance with European standards.
- Retention period of personal data:
The collected data are processed to indicate the requested return. In any case, a period of time will not last more than one year, unless otherwise agreed with the owner of the data, at the end of the title.
- Rights of the interested party:
We also inform you that the Regulations reserve specific rights to interested parties. In particular, the interested party may at some time intervene the right to:
- with regard to personal data, obtaining the answer that is or is not undergoing processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, are informed of the purposes pursued by the title, the categories of data, the recipients to whom they can be communicated, at the applicable conservation time, to the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- in the foreseen cases, the personal data directive that concern him without unjustified delay;
- obtain, in the foreseen cases, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it; The data item that has given a title to a book has multiples thereof within the limits established by art. 20.
For the problems referred to in point d) of the purposes, the interested party can always revoke the right to oppose direct marketing.
The interested party also has the right to:
- submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority pursuant to art. 77 of the Rules;
- on the information of personal data, if these are not processed by the data subject;
- exsisting experience, if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization.
All the aforementioned rights may be exercised upon request by the Interested Party in the manner noted on the website of the Owner, or by writing directly to email@example.com.
The use of the website, including these, is a tablet and / or smartphone, included in this information published at the time the access occurs.
The “Privacy” statement may be subject to periodicals.
 Legislative Decree 30 n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data;
 European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 2016/679;
 Data controller;
 if the Owner is located outside the EU, the contact details of the Owner of the Data Controller are also indicated
 Uniform Resource Identifier;
 es. paper mail and / or calls from an operator;
 es. SMS and / or MMS, telephone calls without operator intervention, e-mail, fax, interactive applications;
 administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators;
 suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies;
 In particular with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, through social plugins and the Google Analytics service;
 Privacy Shield.